Friday, March 30, 2012

loved






i always walk away from animated movies feeling more inspired than with other movies... i always want to meet the characters-- especially if they're around my age. Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon is by far the #1 character i would meet!! i love that kid... have i ever mentioned the absolute love of my life? soundtrack music. i know, many people say this. but i don't think i would have the inspiration i do today if i didn't listen to original scores. aren't they so beautiful?!

listen to this, and close your eyes:



-A



(1, 2, the rest are from the interweb)

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love those movies! I grew up watching Anastasia, and I still love the soundtrack from that movie. Watching "How to Train Your Dragon", I so wished dragons were real.

    ReplyDelete