Sunday, January 8, 2012

On collective inspiration : )

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.6.7




1. 2. 3. 4. 5,6,7


The stars of Downton Abbey were in Vogue for a photoshoot! I typically don't enjoy vogue (nor vanity fair for that matter) BUT when theres a photoshoot with actresses i like... i can't help indulging!!

here are also some photos of a...real.life.hobbit.hole. no seriously, a man set out to build sustainable and lovely houses-- i'd say he succeeded! i vow to create one of these homes in the future! i encourage you to read the article with the link, its tells the lovely details of this lovely home.

in a bit of a transitionary period.. figuring blogging out ever further! just needed to share these photos... xx

6 comments:

  1. great photos.

    Hope you had a great New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL these photos are beautiful. I especially like the little hobbit house pictures! Oh my gosh, one day I HAVE to have one of those houses! haha. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are all so beautiful!
    I especially love the second picture with the deep blue dress!
    Thanks for sharing! :)
    Follow eachother's blogs?
    Much love, Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely inspiration :) Really gorgeous pictures!

    I noticed you're following my blog, is yours listed on Bloglovin'? :) I'd love to follow back, and I use only Bloglovin' for that.


    Have a great weekend,

    xx Satu
    indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great. Hope you liked my blog & thank you for your comment! <3


    new post: click here
    follow me

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING BLOG AND POST!!!

    love from berlin
    jasmin
    http://my-berlin-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete