Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"Man, Oh man, your'e my best friend"










http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAXpJSvW5mA
This is one of my favorite poems my friend helped me discover this year. The words are as powerful and beautiful as a human can write down in one's mind. And I feel connected to it, too, being American and listening to the trumpeting of Pioneers! O Pioneers.
And it does not hurt that Levi's involved, pressing the message of "Go Forth". Sorry the link isn't hyperlinked (is that what it is called?)
Again, I want to post more pictures, and so I am, going to do that that is. But I don't want to turn it into a picture blog, only because I write a lot too, but I still have yet to find the, not the courage, but the something that it takes to post the pieces I've written. I will do that soon for anyone who is reading...
These are some pictures I've taken of this screen I am mod-podging. I am covering it with pictures I bring some sort of artsy inspiration from.
And pics of a poster I find to be hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment