Thursday, November 10, 2011

"You are all together a human being, Jane"



Jane Eyre (the new version) has become one of my favorite movies. Although not all together a translation of the novel, the movie does the character of Jane Eyre justice. It is such a tale of sweeping intensity; we are hard pressed to find a more beautiful story.

I took about 100 screen shots only to find out later that my computer messed all the images up... unfortunately. Google images instead...


photo 1: http://www.filmofilia.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Mia-Wasikowska-as-Jane-Eyre.jpg
photo 2: http://cdn.fd.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Jane-Eyre-Vince-Vaughn.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I'm torn about seeing this. On the one hand, I love the character of Jane, but on the other...I don't quite know. Period films have a mysterious way of affecting my mood more than any other. Plus I keep seeing Michael Fassbender as a shark all over tumblr, which if I'm honest, is hilarious, and I might just have that image in mind the entire time.:D

    This is an okay site to fiddle with pics if you don't know about it yet: http://www.online-image-editor.com/
    (I promise it's a safe link, and I only mention that because I get paranoid about those kinds of things.:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love Jane Eyre. I've only ever seen the movie, and I am asking for the book for Christmas. i heard it is very good.

    Also, i want to thank you kindly for the comments you have been leaving on my blog. They really mean a lot to me!

    xxLeanna

    ReplyDelete