Saturday, July 10, 2010

To start blogging makes my heart beat...fast.
Its a window into the web... the all powerful online web of blogs that many have spun threads in. I've been promising myself I would do this for about a month. So, eventually my stubbornness had to relent. I'm practically talking to myself now and probably will continue to do so until people start reading; so greetings Abigayel, hows life? Great. It is summer, I am enjoying the third Sookie Stackhouse novel, and I have found a new favorite place to go: the Metropolitan museum of art. I am listening to I Will Rise up by Lyle Lovett and for my couple of friends reading this so far.. hopefully... listen to it! I am currently not on the right computer to start posting pics but I will! Hopefully I can receive constructive feedback.
So long, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment